We are officially in the season of flea markets and great outdoor shopping! Over the weekend, we went hunting for a few great finds for the store. Since we have officially expanded the showroom, we now have great vintage finds and we are always on the lookout for great, timeless pieces. So we thought we would share with you a few tips to use when shopping your local flea markets!
1. Be ready to go – aka “be prepared”
2. Dress in layers
3. Stay focused: “keep your eyes on the prize” – don’t be distracted by all the “stuff”
4. Have cash on hand and ready to bargain
5. Wear comfortable shoes
6. Be early – as the saying goes, “the early bird gets the most worm”
7. Have a friend on speed dial or on hand!
To read more tips and great ways to navigate the flea markets, visit !