HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Each year, summer marks its half-way point with the crackle of fireworks and the sweet smell of barbeque. As one of our favorite holidays, we like to take full advantage of having classic navy blue alongside crisp white and a powerhouse red.
We love this holiday so much that we just couldn’t resist creating a super-patriotic style board. What you will find here is our wish list of fashion & furnishings, showcasing our favorite finds for this very Red, White, and Blue occasion!
- – For those of you attending a super-sophisticated back yard barbeque, we’ve selected a vibrant, clean clutch as the perfect Independence Day POP for your outfit.
- – What better way to highlight the sparkle in your eyes than this stunning pair of studs? Incorporating every shade of cool blue and spicing it up with a little red, these studs are sure to come up in conversation. You can find these studs at Fab.com
- Parker Pendant by Currey & Company – This fabulous contemporary fixture adds a unique flare to any room. We would LOVE to put this piece in a fab kitchen where we could enjoy its bold radiance every day!
- – Summer means long days and short nights, but the Rivoli lamp in Navy looks as good off as it does illuminated! Combining our reliable navy and a lux Lucite base, we think this is a perfect addition to just about any interior.
- – For those of you opting for a more relaxing long weekend at the beach or lake, we’ve chosen this adorable sling chair. So chic and uber portable!
- – Tiny and bold, these chic table accessories feature the perfect hint of gold. And who doesn’t like a little gold with their red, white, and blue?
- Lit Up – Summer is the time to kick back, relax, and catch up on an engrossing read. We recommend Remember Me Like This by Bret Anthony Johnston & Runaway Girl by Carissa Phelps.
- Bombay Pillow @ ShopLauraU.com – We cannot get enough of this Bombay Cobalt Pillow. Don’t be afraid to mix patterns and colors just like those found in this pillow. Toss them on a bed, sofa, or anywhere that needs a bit of added color & comfort!
- – While these are not quite practical for spending time on your lawn, we chose these dazzling pumps for your 4th of July, Friday night out! You are bound to own the room in these classic pointy toe pumps. (Feeling extra patriotic? Get the blue pair, too!)
- Moet & Chandon’s Grand Vintage 2004 – You don’t think we forgot the sprits did you? Ok… it’s French and not American, we get it. But… Just released in the US, Moet & Chandon’s Grand Vintage 2004 is gaining impressive reviews. Let us know what you think!
We hope you have a wonderful, safe, and relaxing holiday! Happy, Happy 4th!
Until Next Time,
The Dbh-biz.info Team