Kitchens tend to be the gathering place in the home, so it makes sense that after a while they may need to be spruced up. From losing the cabinet doors to adding pops of bright color, there are a few options to bring your kitchen back to life. Here are a few quick and easy updates that you can make in your kitchen to give it a new and fresh look!
• Try open shelving by removing upper cabinet doors. This easy fix will give your kitchen a whole new look.
• You can even replace your faucet. Because they are used constantly, replacing it will give your kitchen a “new” look immediately.
• Try updating your cabinet hardware. Replacing knobs can instantly make a difference.
• Add a bold color. Whether its wall color or upholstery on kitchen furniture a fresh, bright color can add a new energy to the space.
• Purchase new accessories. Fun pottery, table top pieces and kitchenware can be a charming touch.