Design Q & A is new blog series we are implementing to answer all of your queries! Here we will respond to the questions you’ve asked on Houzz, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Our blog is an excellent place for you to ask, and have answered, ANY design questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to ask and we will make sure to give you an answer next time.
Today we’re answering questions you’ve asked about the Living & Kitchen area in our . Let us know if you have any more in the comments below!
1. The wall tiles are so pretty, love the colors and shape. Where can I get them? – Houzz
We love them too! They are gorgeous, handmade tiles. Each one is different. We found them at Walker Zanger in Houston. Check out their showroom on Old Katy Road or online at
2. Wow! Where is the sofa from? Love the contrasting piping. – Houzz
Our designers custom built this Sofa to the clients taste!
3. Love the Coffee table! Where is that from?
This Coffee table was found at , an amazing place to find authentic furniture!
4. Where is that adorable side table from? – Twitter
This is the by Ole.
5. Where are these barstools from? – Facebook
These are Abacus Barstools from . Color/Finish: Whitewash/burlap.
Those are all the questions we received about this interior. Do you have any more for us? We want to include you in on everything that happens before, during, and after the design process! Don’t forget you can find all of our favorite vendors, products, and interiors by following us on .